Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A "Wise" move for Fitz Motorsports

Michael Waltrip Racing test driver and former USAC Sprint Car champion Josh Wise is getting an oppturnity to drive in the Nationwide Series race for Fitz Motorsports driving the 22 Supercuts car.

“I’m grateful for the opportunity that Supercuts and Fitz Motorsports are giving me,” Wise said. “I feel like it’s been a long time
coming. I haven’t been able to be in a competitive situation in a long time.

“I have been testing Cup cars for MWR and have enjoyed the testing that I have done and the experience I have gained from it. I’m looking forward to being able to compete in the Nationwide race this weekend."

Wise drove for Fitz last year at Indianapolis Raceway Park finishing 19th in his only Nationwide Series start to date.

This also a great move for Fitz motorsports who have been struggling to find a driver since Mike Bliss left the team earlier in the season.

And lets thanks Racetracker Photos for reminding us how we need more bikni clad girls in victory lane (beats those hoop-earring Sprint Cup girls anyday) and reminding us how great red-eye reduction techonolgy has been to the world of photography.

MWR development driver Wise to drive for Fitz Motorsports this weekend (Scenedaily.com)

No comments: