Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Max Mosley will still be FIA president

Well here is something I didn't see coming, FIA President and rough Nazi sex lover Max Mosley will be allowed to keep his job as FIA president. The general assembly, who met earlier this morning in Paris, voted 103 to 55 that Mosley should keep his job. 11 other votes were either absent or invalid.

So there you have it, kiddies. I'm still shocked, though. After all of the gloom and doom that Mosley was getting these last few weeks, I thought he would be voted out for sure. I wonder what changed those voter's minds? Hmmm. Money? Candy? Free tickets to Disney World? I don't know. Whatever the case may be congrats to Max and lets hope he learned a valuable lesson out of all of this. Probably not.

Mosley wins confidence vote in Paris (Autosport.com)

No comments: